Image below: The Marx I prefer...
Socialist Communists turn Capitalist...
While complaining about imperialist west... For years they've beat-down the middle class... And now, finally having a middle class, finds them wealthy...
Marxist Dialectic: Contradictions Developing to Communism
Wealth for these Leaders who crave 'International prestige'... But it's something that can't be bought, can't be demanded, or simply obtained. The shocking revelation is that they must first grant FULL Freedom of Speech!
A Glance at US Socialist History (1900-1990)View Here
Middle Class is the challenge which creates growth... And the challenge which keeps it going. Today we've a long history of the 'two Americas' US Democrats; who propose bills to control private energy, as they challenge private ownership and their means of production... Placing serious crisis upon middle society... And I do not recommend voting for anyone who first strips their national Defence, and then takes their Nation backward...
Interesting film of the "roots of Marxism." Unfortunately, Chomsky comes in at end blames the fully multi-cultural 2008 West, for a "long gone" 1940's Europe...Pay no mind.
Today, Nations desperate to become leader of the World, but do not represent the Free World... They spin the Media to drop our stocks, encourage a bad outcome for our mistakes... But they do not do it because of our stupid mistakes... They do it because they hold a post-mindset, embedded in the concept that believes that "there won't be enough."
Marxism doesn't align with the U.S. Constitution...
But Congress Majority, and assoc. are sure sliding toward it...
Dems Pull Environmental bill:
"Deny Vote on Policies to Protect Free Enterprise." Read.
Democrat Congress gives away US Contract with Colombia
Under the guises of "Humanitarian Act."
Canada, Colombia To Sign Free Trade Agreement AHN June 8, 08
Ottawa, Canada (AHN) - After completing negotiations with Colombia, Canada is set to sign a free trade agreement with the Latin American nation...
Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, 1848...
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.- Karl Marx and Frederick Engels, 1848
Yep, the Blossoming of Leftist Servitude; VIDEO