Sunday

A New Angel in Heaven...

-Posted by D.C. Worth, for Barbay (in France)

We needed her here on earth, but after a long illness prepared my Mother for a new journey...God and other worlds, called her home.



I am left deeply saddened; but at the same time, stronger with understanding of my mother as a completely brave & self-less woman, w/ great faith.

Mother, you now know the secret: VIDEO.
I told her to look at the sky, and there we saw a magnificent sunset...
And now beyond the sunset, she does see...

Now, in all Création du Monde there will be her memory: VIDEO.
While we see this as loss... It is (for them) a new beginning.

Will post soon, when I return to the U.S... Think good thoughts.

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media