Saturday

All forms change, as journeys evolve…

-Posted by D.C. Worth, for Barbay (France)

Keeping a light heart, with care & support for my Mother (in France)... So fragile and mysterious is life; as each day's light dances like intricate figures on a beautiful merry-go-round…
All too soon, journeys must evolve...

Image: "Papillion" by artemis




Will add more when I can; as I continue to be away...
This video reminds me of my own mother's [youth and spirit] as a young philosopher, artist; and now violet light of kindness; soon to fly with grace [like a butterfly]...

Stay well, keep a light heart...
And always seek good thoughts…

And keep Freedom ringing, US Americans!
VIDEO.

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media