Tuesday

When bad scare turns to coincidence

-Posted by D. Worth (US) | for- M. Barbay France (US trip)

Snapped this picture tonight, alone with boat trouble, and still a distance from my home.. Sun was quickly falling, water was getting choppy, and soon it would be dark...

Image Stranded in my Boat

This time of year everyone is away; so I was worried that I'd be stranded... And then (somehow) I remembered this video, from earlier, of the calm waters and swan... (see below) ... Not sure what happened, but my craft started!
Here's the tiny coincidence... Check where this Video is from!
View Link: HERE!




Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media