Monday

Steve Ford: Our Former President's Son

UPDATE: 1-2-06: Today is the official day of mourning in remembrance of President Ford... But each day I have thought about what it has meant to me, to have lived in the community of this great family. I smile, tear, and reminisce...
Ingredients of Genuine Leader
1-1-06: I want to share with you, this treasured (old film clip) I've found, which indicates the remarkable Leadership quality of Gerald Ford's Son, Steve. I want the new President of 2008 to be just like this!! One with a good sense of humor, who believes in all of America completely as he reaches out with genuine hope.
-Click-on Image-Above-
...or go here!
12-29-06 : In a prior post, I had returned from paying my respects to a truly Great man of our Nation, and of my community... Saddened by this loss, we realize his commitment and importance to the service of our Nation, at a time when no other President could have helped us to move beyond the tremendous wound to our Nation's confidence...
~~~~~~~~
Our former President's son has this same special quality! I have no idea the date of the clip (above)... I just know that you will be charmed, laugh a little, and realize what a true leader, Steve Ford is! I am one who believes in miracles...I think that we need someone like him to pull us all together...
View clip above
~~~~~~~~
-A few Gerald Ford links, which might have been missed:
Ford saved 700 lives as Navy lieutenant

VIDEO Ford Contributions which have spread "world-wide"
to help heal the Culture of America!

blog posts on link to gerald ford at The Truth Laid Bear

Don Surber shares this amazing post:
Will Clinton learn from Ford?

Linked by: joscafe | conservativecat
~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media