(But smaller will work just fine.)
Don't have an ice-cream maker?.. This easy recipe is for you!
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup Water
3- 1/2 cup Raspberries, (plus extra to serve!)
Generous 2 cups Fat-Free Fromage Frais!
1. Sugar and water in sauce-pan bring to boil
2. Stir till dissolved, pour in pitcher and Chill-it!
3. Put 3- 1/2 cups of raspberries in blender, puree
4. Stir syrup into raspberry purée...chill till COLD!!!
5. Add the fromage frais to purée, whisk till smooth!
-Next, transfer to freezer-proof container; 4 hours
6. Remove from freezer; beat with fork & processor
(to loosen & break up ice-crystals) Beat it again...
7. Now place into final freezer container...
(When firm, use an ice-cream scoop like: here )
Posted at: The Beautiful: Morning Coffee & Afternoon Tea
Carnival of the Recipes #84!