Sunday

Steve Ford: Our Former President's Son

Ingredients of Genuine Leader

I just found this Treasured (old film clip) which indicates a remarkable Leadership quality, of Gerald Ford's Son, Steve! I want the new President of 2008 to be just like this!! One with a good sense of humor, who believes in all of America COMPLETELY... As he reaches out with a genuine hope!
((Click-on Image-Above))
In a prior post, I had returned from paying my respects to a truly Great man of our Nation, and of my community: Former President and Mr. Gerald Ford. Saddened by this loss, we realize his commitment and importance to the service of our Nation, at a time when no other President could have helped us to move beyond the tremendous wound to our Nation's confidence...
~~~~~~~~

Our former President's son has this same special quality! I have no idea the date of the clip (above)... I just know that you will be charmed, laugh a little, and realize what a true leader, Steve Ford is! I am one who believes in miracles...I think that we need someone like him to pull us all together...
View clip above And let me know what you think.
~~~~~~~~
-A few Gerald Ford links, which might have been missed:
Ford saved 700 lives as Navy lieutenant

VIDEO Ford Contributions which have spread "world-wide"
to help heal the Culture of America!

blog posts on link to gerald ford at The Truth Laid Bear

beltwaytrafficjam | joscafe
basilsblog | conservativecat
~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media