Thursday

The RIGHT choice is always Freedom

-Posted by D.C. Worth, for Barbay (France/US)

While the LEFT works hard, trying to deselect it...

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of Liberty, is no vice.... And let me remind you also, that moderation in the pursuit of justice; is no virtue." ~B. Goldwater
GOP

"The lone Star State!





REMINDER: Don't let the Media chose our Candidate...
-Many great Conservatives!
-VIDEO: The Lone Star: [View]

-VIDEO: The refreshing one [View]
RT Fun fact about : he was LITERALLY a rocket scientist.
He helped to develop ballistics for Dept. of Navy!

-VIDEO: Patriots for our Freedom: [VIEW](More later)
NOTE: I'm traveling to Italy on Sunday!! Leaving at 3:AM to airport... Will be posting from pending file until I return on July 3rd... Or (perhaps) from my cell... :D








No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media