Tuesday

Obama takes Republican Middle Class Tax Cuts Hostage for 2 years; releases them for a $1.1 trillion Ransom

-Posted by D.C. Worth, for Barbay (France/US)

Here's another statement to add to the pile for mythbusters:
"When they expire in two years, I will fight to end them," Obama said. "Just as I suspect the Republican Party may fight to end the middle-class tax cuts that I've championed and that they've opposed."
Of course, we read GOP proposals; he only SHUT them out.... But without GOP, his "hasty policy" has created mass confusion; as evidenced in his many contradictions... (video/mythbusters; IOTW)



After billions in Tax-payer funds are used to bribe, and cram the Obamacare Bill; it's now edging its way to the challenge of rule of law... Which leads me to question the idea that "Obama was a Constitutional Law Professor."
-Anyone in Law doubts that he even has Law records...

Another case this week...
S. Carolina Gov-elect wants State Money back from Obama
-For the State's "Fed-diverted" (state paid) project: [READ]
Article 1; section 9: #
"No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State."

Note: By not returning State Funds to S. Carolina; it is there-by considered to be a Tax-levied upon the state; after the transfer of paid industry, and its components.
And of course, I thought I'd be helpful, so I'm sending States a FULL list of those cases needing to be redressed... (w/ my first cards. :#)

No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media