(1999-8) Gamma-ray burst imaged- first time! (Details) GCN (Coordinates Network)
Used process of redshift to (interpret.)
A Favorite Site: HERE.
FERMI- First Year Celebration (former GAST) VIDEO: View.
WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news briefing, 2 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Oct. 29, to discuss the first-year science results from the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope. The briefing is to be held in the James E. Webb Memorial Auditorium at NASA Headquarters: Read more.
(Video 1 year ago)
FERMI studying the highest-energy form of light: 'The gamma ray'... Findings discussed will include measurements relevant to the search for new theories of gravity...
- Jon Morse, director, Astrophysics Division, NASA Headquarters
- Julie McEnery, Fermi project scientist, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.
- Peter Michelson, Fermi Large Area Telescope principal investigator, Stanford University in Palo Alto, Calif.
- Robert Kirshner, professor of astronomy, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass.
- Mario Livio, astrophysicist, Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore
For more information about NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope, visit: nasa.gov/fermi
L'incredibile Storia Di Enrico Fermi (Shocker)
Video from GuerrieroUltras1 Il Kingda Ka