Friday

On two week travel (Blog will auto-post)

-Posted by D. Worth (US) | for- M. Barbay (return travel to France)

Leaving in the A.M., to move my paintings, art supplies, travel easels (etc) from Moujan studio (France).
And (of course) to visit my mother.

D. Worth (in California) will check auto post; as I consider an Int'l journey to paint & volunteer for my charities...
This will link to travel promotion...
(More later)


Image: Always a new door opens

... After Friday, blog will be set on auto-post (March 6th to 20th). While away, 14 posts are placed in pending file, depicting 'travel areas' of interest...

I've been so very fortunate...
And for every journey that each day brings...

I wish you a new happiness... -mb.

VIDEO: May every day be special, wherever you are..BIG SCREEN!



Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media