Monday

Monday: I'm Sailing Today!

-Posted by D. Worth (US) | for- M. Barbay (France)













[Image Enlarge] View the Diamonds in the waves!
And (below).. a Lovely little clip...

I leave first thing in the morning (before the sun comes up) to go sailing!
Hope your Monday is great... I can't think of a better way to spend it.

If the wind is right.... :#
(more later)


Olympic Flag handed to London! 1,432 Days to Go For 2012!
I’ll be Attending the Games!!!
And... so will he!




Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media