Monday

Back in Studio: Music & Synchronicities

I can't tell you the synchronicities for me in this painting by Artist Sophie Gengembre Anderson (1823-1903)...
© Courtesy: Art Renewal Center


I'm inspired, so I'm back in the studio to paint... Hopefully the files I've added (below) will inspire you... Some very lovely and Peaceful melodies...
You're all in there, somewhere (More to add later)
Oh, and a "M. Barbay" painting :) As inspiration - "W. Kandinsky (1903) from beautiful Tunis"
-Purportedly during his era of 'Global- Cooling' :D

Andreas Vollenweider
xyata_zain-bhikha-allah
Krishna (govinda-moments)
Angelis O Holy Night
Painted by M. Barbay © - 2003

Indonesie Yaa Thoybah
Sarit Hadadshma
hare rama vishnu love
(More to add later…)

Feedburner | Political Barbay

Refresh to view comments:here

Add to Technorati Favorites

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media