11% Solution: Ending Gloom and Doom

Disease, starvation, oppression... All correctable problems, which (together) the entire world can solve...The real problem is the 11% of the world's population who live in pessimism, while placing fear and misery into the mix. An 11% who feed off of 'Gloom and Doom!'... That's why it's important for the remainder '89% of the World' to participate, and contribute to an accurate World picture... To help shift unfortunate circumstances of the World, rather than be terrorized by the 11%!
Truth is, things aren't as bad as they look.
MB: Little o'l Pokey- 07
"Should Pokey worry about becoming an artist's brush?" Nah...
(But he might choose to move out of the drive-way. :)
Don't Worry Be Happy :)
You might like this little VIDEO...
Take heart... it's the weekend!
Basils Blog | joscafe | conservativeCat

No comments:

Market Currents

Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment

Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News

European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank

Quick Video News




The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media