Wednesday

A filthy Lie; Grizzly!


[Exhibit C; paper cut]

The world is seeing red (and I mean, "real red") at the grizzly discovery that real stunt doubles were used (rather than Photoshop edits) in the images of Frank J, of IMAO; King of the blogosphere.

I reveal this discovery (quite by accident) during a simple paper cut in photoshop. (See exhibit C in this post.) Imagine my horror, when examining blood color-comparison of images to that of his most recent Photo escapade (see exhibit A.)
My Post to this image on 7/5/05; was not returned.

Can he be stopped from using stunt doubles? Will he repent for the lives of the stunt doubles (in some sort of humorous and honorable way?) Stay tuned to IMAO. (For a Lame excuse, I suppose.)

(Image Exhibit B ; pending investigation.)

No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media