Friday

NASA: Incredibly Awesome video highlights of STS-129; by SE&I Team

-Posted by D. Worth (US) | for- M. Barbay (France)

"Thin Blue Line" Photographed by STS-129 mission crew, from SS-Atlantis; while docking with ISS. -NASA: Image of the day


Video (below) is by far the best compilation by NASA's Johnson Space Center (SE&I) team; which uses ground, air, external tank, and Solid Rocket Booster cameras for the STS-129 launch... Lovely!
(Via exposureroom ; as displays a larger version.)

I've family at NASA, as I've said before; and wish I could share a few "future" secrets that I know... All I can say is... New, new, and more innovative than one has ever dreamt... Wishing you an extended Thanksgiving holiday...

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media