Might 'World Hope' finally be reaching its peak...
I still believe that the salvation of Earth continues to remain in its ability to stretch beyond limitations...
In doing so, you are able to freely define hope.
Today's political power struggles find earth becoming so small and ultimately predictable; that our journey to embark upon change, is taking us from incentives, to penalty!
Irrespective to history, nothing is more empowering than reward!
Time for a journey with SAM NEILL - Boldly Go!
Or if you prefer, maybe "Political squabbles" define you.
Like clock-work Election-time threats of American inflation, hope to give voters incentive to make a change... Remember Psyche 1: Reaching toward an objective, whatever method you choose, you reinforce...
Billionaire Zell (D) Nails it!Interesting links from Poe's Notes:
"Obviously what we have going on is an attempt to create a self-fulfilling prophecy," said Zell.
1. Warren Buffett interviewed, Power Lunch with Bill Griffeth, CNBC, 19 January 2005
2. Wes Vernon, “Soros: Patriotism Ends at the Stock Market“, NewsMax.com, 25 September 2001
3. James Hertling and Simon Clark, “Bill Gates, World’s Richest Man, Bets Against Dollar (Update 2)”, Bloomberg.com, 29 January 2005 06:08 EST
4. Nirvi Shah, “Hillary Clinton Criticizes Leaders“, Palm Beach Post, 24 January 2005; Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff, “Hillary: Economy Could Collapse“, NewsMax.com, 24 January 2005
5. Roger Cohen, “Redrawing the Free Market; Amid a Global Financial Crisis, Calls for Regulation Spread”, New York Times, 14 November 1998, B9; Richard Poe, “Third Way or Third Reich?”, NewsMax.com, 18 May 1999
6. Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, Unrestricted Warfare (PLA Literature and Arts Publishing House, February 1999), 34-59
No, I AM concerned with attempts upon NAFTA Nations
And effects upon NAFTA-like agreements — with countries as friendly and diverse as Singapore, Jordan, El Salvador, Australia, Morocco and Chile... ht: Glen (instapundit)