Tuesday

The Sweetly Bee

IMAGE: © Holybluejeans: See more here


~~THE SWEETLY BEE~~

Hath none seen the sweetly bee?
Lit upon a blossomed tree...

His dusty feet of nectar bliss,
Of sunshine, rainbow's daylight mist...

With macro lens, I stood so still,
Of wings most lifeless, camera's fill...

A purple quilted cap he wore,
Oh how I wish, he'd dance some more...

I shook the pod, beneath his toes.
-
-
"OW-w-w-w!!!" I cried, "He's stung my nose!!"
{.--_ =.}

~~~~~~~


Matt
hosts The
Carnival of Poets #3


The Owner's Manual:
Best of Me Symphony #129!


POEM: (^_^)MB 05-©
book/mag. publication © | Digimarc -06

No comments:

Market Currents


Morning Stock Talk

Twitter / investment


Think Liberty... Support Small Businesses

Forbes Market News


European Politics

ECB | Euro foreign exchange reference rates

ECB - European Central Bank


Quick Video News

Breitbart

TheBlaze

NewsBusters

The DC Video

CNS News

CNS Headlines

I Hate The Media